Brisbane has two Cruise Ship Terminals which are both within easy reach of Brisbane City. Portside, Hamilton is located 6 Km down river from the city and caters for a number of Cruise Ship companies such as P&O's Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewell as well as Princess Cruises with The Sea Princess and Sun Princess. Larger ships, such as The Queen Mary 2 and The Diamond Princess are unable to clear the twin Gateway Bridges and will berth at the International Cruise Terminal located at Pinkenba, approximately 23 KM from the Brisbane CBD.
Brisbane Mini Bus Charter with it's fleet of 37 ,33, 21 and 13 seat Mini Buses and Coaches are able to access both terminals and can provide Transport services for passengers embarking or disembarking the cruise sjhips. We can collect your group from one or more locations and can provide plenty of luggage storage to cater for those extra "must have outfits" and sets of golf clubs. We can greet passengers arriving at Brisbane Airport from Interstate or Overseas who require Transfers to the Cruise Terminals. If time permits, you may wish to include a sightseeing tour of our river city or a stop for coffee whilst you take in the picturesque views of the Brisbane Skyline. No need to worry, we will get you to the ship on time.
If your Cruise has a stopover in Brisbane, we offer Private Tours for those wishing to take in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, at your own pace. Contact our office and we will assist you to plan your day in Brisbane so you can enjoy all we have to offer at an affordable price. Our diverse Fleet will meet and exceed your expectations, if you need transfers ranging from small to big, we can arrange this in conjunction with our partner companies.
- Brisbane City Sightseeing, Lone Pine Animal Sanctuary, Mt Cootha Lookout and a visit to Southbank.
- Brisbane City Sights Tour, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, 4 XXXX Brewery Tour, Mt Cootha and Southbank or Kangaroo Point Cliffs and a visit to Sirromet Winery for Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Day trip to the Gold Coast - visit Surfers Paradise beach and Cavill Mall - Q1 Viewing Platform for views across the Golden Beaches and Canals, Water Duck trip taking in the canals of the 'rich and famous', or shopping at DFO, Harbour town or Pacific Fair.
- Day visit to one of our famous Theme Parks - Dreamworld, Movie World, Seaworld or White Water World
- Day visit to Surfers Paradise Beach & Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit to Australia Zoo, located 60 minutes north of Brisbane - Mary Cain Cross Park for views across the Glass House Mountains - Maleny Winery
- Day shopping tour - Discount Factory Outlet - Brisbane Queen St Mall